gnucash 1.7.8 and ofx still doesn't work

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 24 13:44:51 CST 2003

I never trust "make uninstall".  You might want to look into your
install directory and make sure it actually succeeded in removing
all the headers, the shared libraries, and any libtool archives.

Also, you will have to reconfigure and rebuild libofx (and maybe even
gnucash) after you do this...

-derek