OFX import and account selection with chars

Laurent Jacques ljacques at fyma.ucl.ac.be
Sat Jan 25 13:12:06 CST 2003

Hello,

OFX import is a very useful new feature.
I can now directly import my banking data from internet (Bank Fortis, Belgium,
via webbanking).

However, It will very pleasant if in the "Generic import transaction matcher"
window of OFX import, once the source account is selected, the destination
account for transaction could be selected with characters on keyboard like in
every standard account window.

I mean, to select the destination account 'Income::Health::Hospital'' I used
to enter 'I' + ':' + 'H' + ':' + 'H' on the keyboard (provided no other
accounts begin with 'I' or 'H' according the level of the (sub)account. If
not, I enter the two first letters).

This doesn't work with OFX import and mouse selection is quite slow when we
have a lot of transaction to import.

Thanks,
Laurent.