OFX import and account selection with chars

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 25 09:14:10 CST 2003

A decent suggestion -- there should be a bugzilla RFE on this (hint hint)

You might want to reference my comment in bug #102787, which is
somewhat related.  Namely, we need a SubClass of GtkCombo that does
autocompletion.  Then we could use it in a bunch of places where
want/need it.

-derek