OFX import and account selection with chars

Laurent Jacques ljacques at fyma.ucl.ac.be
Sat Jan 25 18:27:00 CST 2003

On Saturday 25 January 2003 15:14, Derek Atkins wrote:
> A decent suggestion -- there should be a bugzilla RFE on this (hint hint)
>
> You might want to reference my comment in bug #102787, which is
> somewhat related.  Namely, we need a SubClass of GtkCombo that does
> autocompletion.  Then we could use it in a bunch of places where
> want/need it.

I have seen that bug.

In fact, to precise my opinion, the "Generic import transaction matcher"
window would have to be the same (or nearly) than the "General Ledger" window
for which autocompletion is working already.

In this case, you could also select different source and destination
(sub)accounts for each OFX transaction which is not possible currently.

Laurent.