Budgeting in GnuCash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 26 15:13:33 CST 2003

Hi,

GnuCash-1.7/CVS (soon to be 1.8) has Scheduled Transaction support,
which is a necessary feature to support budgeting, but it does not
contain code to actually look forward in time and print a "budget
report".

It is certainly on the list of things, but due to the volunteer nature
of GnuCash development, there just wasn't time to complete that
feature.

-derek