Budgeting in GnuCash

Nathan Neulinger nneul at umr.edu
Sun Jan 26 21:03:20 CST 2003

Merely having a report suitable for budgetary use would be a big step in
the right direction.

Right now, there isn't any report (at least not that I am aware of) that
can let you see where you money is going if it involves transfers
between accounts, such as a payment to a loan or credit card, or a
transfer to savings.

-- Nathan