report display oddity

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 27 09:40:25 CST 2003

Hmm, I cannot reproduce this problem here.  What version of gtkhtml
are you using?  Also which report are you using?  It looks like you're
using the Cash Flow report, but when I run with "env LANG=en_GB
gnucash" and run a cash-flow report, I don't see any extraneous
characters.  Indeed, "Export"ing the report shows the following HTML,
which looks right to me:

Money In
</TD>
<TD BGCOLOR="#ffffff" ALIGN="right">