GnuCash 1.7.8 problem with Scheduled Transaction on 31st/Last

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Thu Jan 30 12:26:38 CST 2003

I am trying to set up a payroll deposit as a scheduled transaction
which takes plast on the last day of the month.  I took the one for
tomorrow and, from my checking account ledger, clicked on the
"Schedule" icon to use it as a template.  I went into advanced to tell
GnuCash to enter the transaction automatically, 14 days in advance,
and to make the take the 31st/last.  It had automatically selected
placing the transaction on 28 Feb 2003 as the next entry, and I left
that.  After selecting "okay" to enter the transaction, the list of
scheduled transactions showed this as being scheduled for 3 March
2003.  Thinking I has misentered it due to mouse sloppiness, I
reopened the advanced dialogue and re-entered it as the 31st/last.
Once again, after clicking "okay", the transaction shows as being
scheduled on 3 March 2003.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD