pthreads in guid.c break compile

David Hampton hampton at employees.org
Tue Jul 1 09:11:04 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 17:40, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
> To Derek's point, is pthreads the desired direction?

I don't know.  I was just trying to fix a memory leak.  Derek's the one
who insisted that I use thread local storage, which to me means
pthreads.  It was either that or splatter single use character arrays
across the code base, which seems like entirely the wrong approach to
me.  As far as whether we should be using pthreads, I'll go with
whatever group consensus is.

David