pthreads in guid.c break compile

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 1 12:29:06 CDT 2003

Well, personally I think smattering a bunch of (relatively small)
buffers around the stack isn't a big deal..  I only suggested TLS
because you didn't like the solution of spattering a bunch of
(relatively small) buffers around.  If the choice is static buffer
or TLS I'll take TLS...  But I still maintain that I'd prefer the
smattering of buffers.

-derek