RFC: Chapter 8 Tutorial/Guide

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Thu Jul 10 15:07:05 CDT 2003

You may want to cross-post to gnucash-user, since users will be
very interested in documentation and might probide better feedback.

Let me know if/when I need to copy any of this to the gnucash.org
website.

I presume your work is under the FDL, right?

--linas

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 12:43:46PM -0300, Jon Lapham was heard to remark: