RFC: Chapter 8 Tutorial/Guide

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Thu Jul 10 17:24:31 CDT 2003

Linas Vepstas wrote:
> You may want to cross-post to gnucash-user, since users will be
> very interested in documentation and might probide better feedback.

Okay, I'll send a message there.

> Let me know if/when I need to copy any of this to the gnucash.org
> website.

Do you have an automated way to put the most recent gnucash-docs
documentation up?  That is where it will ultimately reside.

> I presume your work is under the FDL, right?

Beats me.  I've been sending in patches that are getting applied to
gnucash-docs.  So, whatever the license is there.  I'll agreee to
whatever the project is using for everything else.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil