Report writing information

Craig Finch oanjao at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 12:00:19 CDT 2003

I have been using Gnucash to keep track of finances
for about 6 months now, and I am now starting work on
some custom reports.  I haven't been able to find much
information about reports on the Web page.  It seems
like I shouldn't have to download all the latest code
from CVS just to see the latest reports.  Is there a
Web page or CVS branch for report writers?

Any suggestions?   I enjoy using Gnucash and I want to
thank you guys for all the work you have put into it.

    -- Craig

=====
Craig Finch
oanjao at yahoo.com

This is my public email address.  It is not permanent.
I will attempt to notify you if it becomes necessary to
change due to spam overload.