Report writing information

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jul 19 22:54:14 CDT 2003

All the "latest" reports are in 1.8.4; if you've got 1.8.4,
then you've pretty much got all the current reports that are
known.  I'll admit that there are probably a few bug fixes
in CVS..

You don't need to download the whole tree, you can just
pull down src/report/standard-reports/ and drop the .scm
files into the install tree.

May I ask what kind of custom reports you are planning to write?

Good Luck,

-derek