Report writing information

Craig Finch oanjao at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 20:52:44 CDT 2003

Derek,
I overcame my fears of upgrading Gnucash and got
1.8.4.  It wasn't nearly as scary as your Web page
describes. To upgrade from 1.6, I only had to update
g-wrap.  Now I have all the latest reports, but
fortunately nobody stole my idea ;)

I'm writing a cash flow report for personal finance.
I want to know what percentage of my monthly salary is
being directed to necessary expenses, frivolous
expenses,  savings, investments, and retirement
assets.  Eventually I will be adding more
budgeting/personal finance functions.

    -- Craig

=====
Craig Finch