Report writing information

Craig Finch oanjao at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 20:57:34 CDT 2003

> I'm not sure where in the web page it suggests that
> upgrading from 1.6 to 1.8 should be difficult.

I have never tried to upgrade Gnucash due to the dire
warning on the following page:
http://www.gnucash.org/en/required.phtml
Perhaps that page is out of date?

> You might want to base your work on that (if the
> existing
> Cash Flow report isn't good enough).

The cashflow report doesn't do as much as I would
like, but I am studying all the existing reports to
learn how they work.   When I do make a useful report,
where shall I put it?  Does it go into CVS?  Thanks
for the help!

  -- Craig

=====
Craig Finch
oanjao at yahoo.com

This is my public email address.  It is not permanent.
I will attempt to notify you if it becomes necessary to
change due to spam overload.