accounts payable take 1

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 25 11:42:54 CDT 2003

Jon Lapham <lapham at extracta.com.br> writes:

> I dropped a copy of Herman's Invoice printing and modifing text in
> there.  It needs to be reformatte a bit, but at least there is
> something.

Not sure which text this is...

> The mentioning of the File -> Properties is in an earlier section,
> I'll move it to the A/R section (is A/R the only place that uses
> File->Properties?).

I don't know.  It's certainly a "general" thing that _should_ be
mentioned earlier, but it should also be mentioned when discussing
printable invoices.

> In terms of the chargeback account issues and charged-back items,
> there is nothing now.

There should be a short mention of it -- you need to specifically mark
charged-back items to be placed on an invoice.  Even though they
automatically are listed, they do not automatically get "attached".

> > I see nothing wrong with separate chapters for AR, AP, Payroll, etc.
> > I'd even add a chapter on "business reports"
>
> Splitting into chapters now and adding screenshots.  I'll leave the
> original "one monster chapter" version on the web site until these
> split chapters are ready, then I'll announce to the list.

Cool.