gnucash 1.8.4 & gnome 2.2

Nikolay G. Grigoriev nick at aanet.ru
Mon Jun 2 02:26:40 CDT 2003

Hello!

	I am trying to compile gnucash 1.8.4 with recently compiled and installed
Gnome 2.2. Unfortunately, it seems that configure script for gnucash requires
"gnome-config" script. As far as I know this script is obsolete. It is not
included in Gnome 2.2 distribution, probably the applications should use
"pkg-config" instead? I will be very grateful for any patches or suggestions how
to solve the problem. Thanks in advance!

   Nikolay G. Grigoriev                 nick at aanet.ru
   St.Petersburg, Russia                2:5030/580 at fidonet