"techdocs" idea

plussier at mindspring.com plussier at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 16 12:46:12 CDT 2003

  Jon> Why not keep a "techdocs" directory in gnucash-docs in which
  Jon> these types of things are maintained in xml format.

  Derek> I do have objections on xml -> txt for the source tree.

Why not just link to the ascii tech docs for developers directly from
the website?  Subversion does this, and it's an easily attainable
'best-of-both-worlds'.  The docs are now easily accessible via the
web, and in still in the code base.  Those who want to check out the
source from CVS can do so, and those who want to read the docs in a
browser can.

--

Seeya,
Paul