sqlite file format, anyone?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 22 13:33:30 CDT 2003

Matthew Vanecek <mevanecek at yahoo.com> writes:

> I may (have to) end up being entirely dynamic on the SQL
> generation--it's just that, for certain things, the queries just won't
> change from execution to execution (e.g., loading the accounts into the
> engine).  I want as much as possible to be static.

Well, I would imagine that the gncquery SQL generation would be
entirely dynamic, but account-loading doesn't follow that code-path so
it should be able to use hand-written SQL.  Indeed, everything that
happens during the "load" (startup) process should be able to be
hand-written.  (I say "should"..  It is not necessarily the case that
it can ;)