[Libofx-devel] OFX URLs?

Josh Miller josh_b_miller at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:07:44 CDT 2003

I don't know about the mac but if you want a list of servers on a windows
system..  You can install the demo of MS money and dig throu the CAB files,
they have a complete list of URLS and an application on the MS money
Developer site that will break down all the specific settings in the config
files.

 - josh