gnucash 1.8.1

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 28 22:43:08 CDT 2003

A number of people have had this, but so far nobody has been able to
supply an actual data file that exhibits the problem.  None of the
developers have seen this.   Without an example datafile there is
no way to actually fix it (since nobody can reproduce it).

Most likely the problem is some transaction without a timestamp, but
the real question is _why_ it has no timestamp...

-derek