Guile 1.6 and srfi

David Hampton hampton at employees.org
Sun Mar 2 17:23:54 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 17:02, Phillip Shelton wrote:
> Ok, how do I tell it to do that?

Just delete the files from any earlier installation of gnucash.  I.E. if
you've been installing into /opt/gnucash then you need to delete
/opt/gnucash/share/gnucash/guile-modules/srfi/srfi-*.scm.  Try:

  find / -name srfi-\* 2>&1 | grep gnucash

Anything you find (except for the files in your devel tree) should be
deleted.

David