postgres development

Andrew Pimlott gnucash-devel at andrew.pimlott.net
Mon Mar 3 11:58:59 CST 2003

I've seen messages that at least one person is working on a redesign
of the postgres back-end.  (I didn't check who, but I assume he's on
the list.)  I'm thinking about a little project that would like to
interface with gnucash at the data level; ie, talk to the database
rather than use the gnucash API.  If anyone working on the postgres
back-end has any concrete plans for it, I would appreciate hearing
about them.  Perhaps I could offer some assistance as well.

Thanks,
Andrew