Net Asset Calculation % suggestion: Wiki

Olaf Faaland ofaaland at attbi.com
Wed Mar 12 23:30:11 CST 2003

Hi,

I've been testing RT, a ticket-tracker, and the folks who wrote it also have
an knowledge base tool, called RTFM.  I'd been considering setting up anyway
to see whether it works well.

I'd be happy to set it up on a machine, give a summary of how good or bad it
seems to me, and let folks play with it if they want to.  The main catch I
would expect is that I haven't ever used such a tool before, so fine points
will go right over my head.

Alternatively, we use TWiki at work and I'd be happy to discuss my experience
with that as well, or set one up and make it available for evaluation
purposes.

In fact, (after a tool is chosen and set up) I also wouldn't mind combing the
mailing list to build FAQ entries, as long as it's OK that progress would ebb
and flow.

Any votes for/against either TWiki or RTFM?

-Olaf