Wiki

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Thu Mar 13 21:52:41 CST 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 11:47:37AM +0100, Christian Gatzemeier wrote:

| However a wiki may be a good idea for other "dynamic metainformation" that can
| likewise be maintained and fueled by the experience of regular users (unlike
| cvs).

I can whole-heartedly recommend the Wiki concept.

Specifically, I'm a _big_ fan of TWiki [twiki.org] ... the plugins and
skins are awesome.  I think we should setup Twiki on gnucash.org.  OTOH,
I'm not volunteering to do it.

In the mean time, a link to this one should definitely be placed on gnucash.org.

....jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`
jabber:jsled at jabber.asynchronous.org, ICQ:4983267, {AIM,YIM}:joshsled