How modular is GNUCash?

Toan T Nguyen ntt at uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 15 18:41:10 CST 2003

I'm somewhere between beginner and intermediate level on KDE programming. I
just think of KDE-gnucash as an opportunity to learn more and do not expect
to do it immediately. I've been a programmer as a secondary job for 6 years,
mostly scientific programs (using mostly C++ and C, not Fortran) so the
logistic thinking required for programming is already learnt (I hope).

Toan

--

Dr. Toan T. Nguyen
The James Frank Institute	Phone : 773-702-0609
5640 S. Ellis Avenue		Email : ntt at uchicago.edu
Chicago, IL 60637, USA.		Web: http://home.uchicago.edu/~ntt