How modular is GNUCash?

Jason Boerner JasonB at Computer.Org
Sun Mar 16 11:51:01 CST 2003

I just purchased a Zaurus (Linux based) PDA which uses Qt as it's base
GUI library (as does KDE I believe).  I would love to use GnuCash on
this device, but more importantly, I would like to be able to allow my
family members to use GnuCash and they are stuck with MS windows for the
foreseeable future.

It would seem that a port to KDE (Qt) would be one way of solving both
these issues with one move.

Q) Seeing Qt as one way to solve the portability issue, has anyone
looked at using the Mozilla framework (XUL)?