Quotes

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 27 21:13:59 CST 2003

On 25 Mar, David Hampton wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 14:56, Laurent Duperval wrote:
>> What do I need in order to make gnucash (CVS) support quotes? It says
>> that the Finance:Quotes isn't set up properly.
>
> You can try running finance-quote-check to see which perl modules are
> missing, or run update-finance-quote (as root) to try and install any
> missing modules from CPAN.

Uhh...  Ehmm.. Yeah, right, I looked but .... uhmm... the inode was
corrupt at the time and.. uh... mmm... well, the directory wasn't there
anymore. Right, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval at videotron.ca>

HARP'S COROLLARY TO ESTRIDGE'S LAW
    Your "IBM PC-compatible" computer grows more incompatible with every
    passing moment.
                                                          -
Tap Into Your Full Potential/Puisez Dans Votre Plein Potentiel
My/Mon Club:          http://www.geocities.com/tmsuroit
My/Mon District:      http://www.toastmastersdistrict61.org
My/Mon Organisation:  http://www.toastmasters.org