Recent CVS updates

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri May 16 17:33:08 CDT 2003

Jon Lapham schrieb:
> I noticed your messages on gnucash-patches that you updated the CVS
> repository with my pt_BR.po file, thanks.
>
> I have a stupid question.  How to I see these new files?  When I do the
> following:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.gnucash.org:/home/cvs/cvsroot login
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.gnucash.org:/home/cvs/cvsroot update gnucash
>
> I still get the old version of po/pt_BR.po and I do not see
> po/glossary/pt_BR.po.
>
> I noticed you use "tag: gnucash-1-8-branch", does that mean these new
> files did not go to the HEAD branch?

Oh, yes -- I only committed them to the gnucash-1_8-branch. Translations
are always only updated on the stable branch, because messages on the
unstable (HEAD) branch will change way too frequently. So you need to do
once inside your gnucash directory

cvs update -r gnucash-1_8-branch

and then continue to work on that branch. (Notice how in each
subdirectory CVS/Tags will then remember that branch tag.)

Christian