Install Version

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 20 10:23:36 CDT 2003

Hi,

First, please continue to CC: gnucash-devel on your mail.

To answer your question..... it depends what OS you are running.
There may be a precompiled version of GnuCash available for your
OS/Distro, but the GnuCash release team only builds binaries for Red
Hat Linux (and only 7.3 and 8.0).  If you're running something else
then you need to go to your distribution and ask them.

I still don't understand why you need an "installprog" to use gnucash.

Good Luck,

-derek