warnings in 1.8.4

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 30 11:49:46 CDT 2003

Yea,

Well with pt_BR, the first problem is:

  widget = gnc_mdi_child_find_menu_item(mc, "_View/_Toolbar");
  gtk_signal_handler_block_by_data(GTK_OBJECT(widget), info);

(the error comes from the second line).  This means the translation
of "_View/_Toolbar" is not correct.  I suspect similar issues with:

  widget = gnc_mdi_child_find_menu_item(mc, "_View/_Status Bar");
and
  widget = gnc_mdi_child_find_menu_item(mc, "_View/S_ummary Bar");

-derek