warnings in 1.8.4

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri May 30 18:02:06 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins schrieb:
> Yea,
>
> Well with pt_BR, the first problem is:
>
>   widget = gnc_mdi_child_find_menu_item(mc, "_View/_Toolbar");
>   gtk_signal_handler_block_by_data(GTK_OBJECT(widget), info);
>
> (the error comes from the second line).  This means the translation
> of "_View/_Toolbar" is not correct.  I suspect similar issues with:
>
>   widget = gnc_mdi_child_find_menu_item(mc, "_View/_Status Bar");
> and
>   widget = gnc_mdi_child_find_menu_item(mc, "_View/S_ummary Bar");

This means for Jon: You need to look up what pt_BR.po from libgnome uses
as translation for "_View" -- yes, *with* the underscore. Then you need
to insert *exactly* that translation into gnucash's pt_BT.po. The
pt_BR.po  in libgnomeui is probably this one:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/libgnomeui/po/pt_BR.po

Christian