gnucash-1.8.8 to appear ASAP?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 14 10:36:04 CST 2003

Damn -- I still haven't had the chance to apply that Report patch sent
in a month ago....  And I dont know if I'm going to get to that today
(I'm in Minneapolis this morning, I lose my network in a few hours,
and then I step onto a plane).

I'll _TRY_ to get the patch applied ASAP to make it into this release.

-derek