Slow opening due to blocknote page build

Lorenzo Cappelletti l_cappelletti at everyday.com
Sat Oct 11 11:52:52 CDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I use GnuCash 1.8.7 for my home bookkeepping so that I open GnuCash only
every now and then.

I noticed that the application starts up quite slowly because it has to
build each blocknote page every time.

In order to speed up the process, I suggest to build the pages only when
one clicks on their tabs.  In fact, most of the times, I'm not
interested in looking at the graphs, but need just to enter a couple of
expenses.

Thanks.

email: lorenzo.cappelletti at email.it
Jabber: lolo at linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/