gnucash-it ML?

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Tue Sep 2 15:55:48 CDT 2003

Let me revise my earlier reply:

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 12:59:15PM -0500, Linas Vepstas was heard to remark:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 11:31:41AM +0200, Christian Stimming was heard to remark:
> > This sounds like a great proposal from Lorenzo. As the experience with
> > gnucash-de shows, such a natural-language Mailing List is in fact a big
> > help for end user support in the specific country. I would absolutely
> > support his proposal. Linas, do you think you could set up gnucash-it
> > for Lorenzo?
>
> OK,
> I need the following from Lorenzo:

1) a 4-12 word description of the mailing list, in italian, with proper
   punctuation, accents, etc.
   The last 3 words should be in english: "/Italian Mailing List"

2) a 20-200 word description of what the mailing list is about, who
   uses it, what sort of discussiones to expect, what they typical
   topics of discussion are ... etc.

3) a 30-200 word announcement, In italian, suitable for posting
   as the main announcement on the gnucash home page. Also,
   for announcing on the gnucash-user mailing list.

4) user-id of someone willing to do mailing list admin (dealing with
    spam, etc.)

> p.s. if there are any other language lurkers out there, e.g. espagnol,
> fraincaise, portuguese, now is the time to speak up.

--linas