Commitment to gnome2 port

David Hampton hampton at employees.org
Thu Sep 4 13:34:31 CDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 12:20, Derek Atkins wrote:
> IMHO once we have a "WORKING" g2 port we can merge into HEAD, and I
> think that would alleviate Jon's concerns about "committing to a g2
> release".

Agreed.  It doesn't have to be pretty or meet all the HIG guidelines to
collapse into HEAD, but the basic functionality has to work.

> I just ran it and it looks like none of the business features are in
> there at all (or the menu plugin code doesn't work).

I don't think the business or report menus have been plugged in yet.  I
was going to fix that this weekend so you can at least get to all the
remaining bugs.  :-)

> However I must admit the UI looks pretty slick so far :)

:-)

David