Print options

Kevin Saenz ksaenz at spinaweb.com.au
Wed Sep 10 13:09:48 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I am new to gnucash, I have been trying to configure the printing of
stylesheets to look like quickbook layout. Can anyone tell me where I
should begin to look in building at different stylesheet? I have tried
to make a new stylesheet it doesn't want to create a table that will fit
an A4 page. Usually the invoice will fit in the top quarter of an
A4 page

Also I would like to know what I need to do to build a module that will
allow me to print part payments receipts for my clients.

Thanks

Kevin