Print options

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 10 00:44:39 CDT 2003

Kevin Saenz <ksaenz at spinaweb.com.au> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to gnucash, I have been trying to configure the printing of
> stylesheets to look like quickbook layout. Can anyone tell me where I
> should begin to look in building at different stylesheet? I have tried
> to make a new stylesheet it doesn't want to create a table that will fit
> an A4 page. Usually the invoice will fit in the top quarter of an
> A4 page

You probably need to configure gtkhtml and gnome-print for A4.  I
have no idea how to do that.

As for style sheets, well, you can look at the various report scm
files, the report options, and Edit -> Stylesheets.

> Also I would like to know what I need to do to build a module that will
> allow me to print part payments receipts for my clients.

Write the C/Scheme to implement it...  No clue how to do that, now.
Or you can just use the Customer Report.