A first stab at budgeting

Stewart V. Wright svwright+lists at amtp.liv.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 13:38:51 CDT 2003

G'day Darin,

* Darin Willits <darin at blueyonder.co.uk> [030917 12:00]:
> Hi All,
>
> Based on our recent conversations and Stewart's summary document, I have
> gone ahead and put together an initial implementation of budgeting
> support for gnucash.  I have submitted a patch to the gnucash-patches
> list but just in case people are eager to see what (possibly)awaits them
> I have put together a few screen shots to give you an idea.  You can
> find them here:
>
> http://www.darin.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Thanks a lot for this.  I've been almost entirely offline for the last
2 weeks and I was worried that budgeting had died a rapid death.

Keep up the good work.

Do you want to send your message to the budgeting thread so those not
on the -devel list can stroke your ego too?  I know it sure as hell
deserves it!  :-)

As an aside...

Do any of the -devel people have any comments that they want sent back
to -users?  (I guess you are all on -users and some have contributed
to the discussion anyway...)

Now I'm about to vanish from the net again for a few days.
:(  Boo hoo hoo.

Cheers,

S.