Spanish bussiness use of GnuCash: kirks

Eneko Lacunza enlar at enlar.net
Wed Sep 17 21:46:39 CDT 2003

Hi Christian,

El mié, 17 de 09 de 2003 a las 18:33, C. Gatzemeier escribió:
> Am Dienstag, 16. September 2003 21:05 schrieb Eneko Lacunza:
> > 	- How can I set up a template of accounts for spanish PGC? Is there any
> > possibility that we can ship it with GnuCash?
> To do this you just need to create the PGC accounts. After that you can export
> your account tree.
> The templates (in this case for de_DE, alemania) are stored in the gnucash
> tree like this one:
> accounts/de_DE/acctchrt_skr04.gnucash-xea
> However I am not sure about the format.

	No problem about the format, I'll use GnuCash to create the PGC account
tree. When I've finished that work I'll send it to
gnucash-patches at gnucash.org, is that ok?

	Can I use 1.6.x GnuCash for creating the accounts or would it better to
use 1.8.x? (I have 1.8.x at home but debian stable with 1.6.x at work)

Thanks a lot!

--
Eneko Lacunza
JID:enlar at jabber.sk