GnuCash import

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 2 14:06:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm glad it's working for you.  Unfortunately I have no idea
what's wrong based on this information.

When you import multiple qif files at once it will try to cross-match
qif transactions between the various qif import files.  That could be
why you got fewer transactions.  If it thought there were duplicates then
it would automatically ignore them, which could be what's going on...

But without seeing the QIF I have no way of knowing.

-derek