gnucash sql support in 1.8

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 21 22:34:09 EDT 2004

In short:

Linas is working on QOF, which will have a new SQL binding (replacing
the existing Postgres backend).  At that point I expect the existing
PG backend to be deprecated.  However, I don't know how far along
Linas is with this work, or when it'll be ready.

If patches are supplied I'll gladly apply them to the existing code,
but at this point NOBODY is working on the existing sql backend code.

-derek