documenting gncVendor (freshman effort)

Rich Johnson rjohnson at dogstar-interactive.com
Wed Dec 1 14:45:59 EST 2004

OK.  So far I've retrieved HEAD and sorted out build dependencies
(thank you debian).
I've also installed doxygen (what a pig...I had to enable swapping; but
it works) to populate src/doc/html--a live public link to this
work-in-progress is http://workshop.dogstar-interactive.com/gnucash/
(Note:  the contents will be occasionally unavailable during
regeneration.)

My first round is an attempt at documenting gncVendor's accessors at
http://workshop.dogstar-interactive.com/gnucash/group__Vendor.html

I'm still bootstrapping so I'd appreciate comments on style and content
before I generate and post the diffs.

Now for the meat:
  - What are the semantics of TaxIncluded/TaxTable/TaxTableOverride.
What is the tax table overridden with?  Or does this flag mean that the
tax tables are to be ignored.?
  - What are the semantics of Active?
  - What _exactly_ is an owner, and how should it be used?  It seems to
be a weak reference (or proxy) for a vendor/customer/Employee/etc.

all for now...
--rich