Quiet import

David Bottomley david at appliedCRM.com
Mon Dec 13 13:50:50 EST 2004

Derek,

If you were to allow a command line argument such as:
   gnucash --qiffile qif.txt
Where qif.txt obeyed a standardized format in terms of dates.

Could this be done by modifying src/scm/command-line.scm
Then setting some defaults in src/import-export/import-format-dialog.c
and then bypassing most of the existing logic in that same file?

Regards, David

>> How about dumping them to an exception file (where the qif-names do not
exactly match gnucash-acct-names)
>> Would this still be difficult?
>> I mean, dump the transaction where the qif-names that do not exactly
match a
>> gnucash-acct-name.

> Maybe.  I dont know.  The code would certainly need to be written
> to do it.

---