Quiet import

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 13 14:17:16 EST 2004

What do you do if the qif does not obey the standard format?
Could it be done?  Sure.  Anything is possible.  It's just a
matter of writing the code to implement it.  Is it DIFFICULT
to do?  Well, that's another question entirely -- I have no
idea how difficult it would be to implement what you want.
You're welcome to try.

-derek