No, 1.8.10 does not require kde

Peter O'Gorman peter at pogma.com
Mon Dec 20 10:00:32 EST 2004

Christian Stimming wrote:

> Thanks for this good news :-)

You and Martin provided the required info, so it is thanks to you!

> Nevertheless I will place a GWEN_Init() call in gncmod-hbci.c, so that
> the initialisation of the hbci plugin will always run correctly.
>
> And when you delete the kde_wizard application, I guess simply nothing
> happens? At least this is what should happen.

Yes, I can confirm that. I do have a request, and I also have zero idea how
difficult it would be to realize. If the wizard is not available, could the
button to start it be dimmed and an explanation "please install the wizard"
be put in the window? If a big deal, feel free to ignore.

Thank you both.
Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com