MacOS X and hbci/gwenhywfar crash (was: No, 1.8.10 does not require kde)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Dec 20 08:54:52 EST 2004

Oops,

Martin Preuss just pointed out to me that on Mac OS X, I need to call
manually some initialization code in hbci's internal gwenhywfar library.
I forgot to do so, because on Linux the __attribute__((constructor)) is
automatically being called when loading a shared object.

I'll fix this within the next days. Sorry for that, but thanks for
pointing this out.

Christian