Sotcks in different currencies with differents bank accounts currencies

Nicolas Scheffer nico at airboum.net
Tue Dec 21 16:49:18 EST 2004

Derek,

I understand your answer but i really wants to understand why when i
have the following screen copy and i try to change the currency rate i
have :
- My Bank Account B is in USD
- My Stock Account (in this example SKIL on the NASDAQ) is USD
When i have the currency rate window trough the bank account i can see
that one account is in USD and the other in EURO that's wrong i setup
both in USD, why ?

Regards

Nicolas