libgnomecanvas backed gnc_item_edit vs. GtkEntry

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 24 18:14:53 EST 2004

Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net> writes:

> Ok, is there a list of MUSTFIXes for a g2 release?  I checked the
> bugzilla: not much about g2.  And GNOME2_STATUS mostly says where g2
> is at now, but says little about where it has to get to.  Is there an
> archived email I didn't find?

No.  Basically we need to regain all the functionality from gnucash
1.8.  What we need is someone to go through 1.8/HEAD side-by-side with
g2 and mark off everything that 1.8/HEAD has but g2 lacks.
Historically the GNOME2_STATUS has been the things that have been (or
have not been) ported over to g2.  The most glaring feature missing is
report graphics.